Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College, and ESIC Hospital|
|Type of Employment||Contractual Based Job|
|Post Name||posts of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme|
Details of Vacancies:
- posts of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme(01 Post)
- The candidates must have passed a Medical PG Degree in the concerned specialty/Department from a recognized medical Institution Board or Diploma with two years of experience from a medical institution.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Read carefully the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification link given below.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Candidate may send scanned attested copy of required documents through E-Mail at email@example.com on or before 09.02.2022 10 AM.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk in Date: 09.02.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here