Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of OT Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1038
Job Location: All India
Post Name: OT Assistant
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.10.23
Details of Vacancies:
- Audiometer Technician – 05
- Dental Mechanic – 35
- ECG Technician – 110
- Junior Radiographer – 256
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 186
- Medical Record Assistant – 23
- OT Assistant – 177
- Radiographer – 47
- Pharmacist – 164
- Social Guide/ Social Worker – 35
Medical Record Assistant and OT Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
For All Others:
- Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree in their respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Audiometer Technician – Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-
- Dental Mechanic – Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-
- ECG Technician – Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Junior Radiographer – Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-
- Medical Record Assistant – Rs. 9,900- 63,200/-
- OT Assistant – Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
- Radiographer – Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-
- Social Guide/ Social Worker – Rs. 25,500 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ & Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2023 to 30.10.2023
- Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here