Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Upper Division Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 17710
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: Will be updated Soon
Details of Vacancies:
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 3341
- Lower Division Clerk – 1923
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier – 6435
- Head Clerk/ Assistant – 3415
- Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade II/ Superintendent – 2596
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier, Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade II/ Superintendent: Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk and Head Clerk/ Assistant: Candidates must have passed As per the norms of ESIC or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Age Limit for Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 Years
- Age Limit for Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier: 18 to 27 Years
- Age Limit for Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade II/ Superintendent: 30 Years
- Age Limit for All Others: As Per Norms
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Head Clerk/ Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade II/ Superintendent – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Refer to the Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: Will be Updated Soon