Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Noida – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Resident
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 19.05.2023
Details of vacancies:
- Super Specialist – 03
- Specialist – 08
- Senior Resident – 24
(i) Super Specialist:
- Candidates must have passed the DM/DNB/D.Ch or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma with 3 – 5 years experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Senior Resident:
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma with 2 years experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 – 67 Years
- Rs. 67,700 – 2,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-24, Noida
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 19.05.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here