Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 90
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Resident
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 03.02.2023
Details of vacancies:
- Senior Resident (Regular)
- Senior Resident (GDMO)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 75/-
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 02.02.2023 to 03.02.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here