Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Category-III. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Category-III – 5043
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Graduate, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 28,200/- to Rs.1,03,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test (Phase I & Phase II)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 06.09.2022 to 05.10.2022