Forest Research Institute (FRI) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of JRF, Field Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|rganization||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||JPF, JRF, Project Assistant|
|Walk in Date||07.01.2021 & 08.01.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fri.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun—248006.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk in Interview Dates: 07.01.2021 & 08.01.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here