Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant Director, Advisor & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
Details of Vacancies:
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Tech.)
- Assistant Director (OL)
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Manager (IT)
- Manager (IT)
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Private Secretary
- Personal Secretary
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, B.E/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.10.2020 to 02.11.2020