Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Food Safety Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Technical Officer
- Junior Assistant
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Manager
- Hindi Translator
- Food Safety Officer
- Food Analyst
- The candidates must have passed PG Diploma, English Typing, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.10.2021 to 07.11.2021
- Notification Link & Apply Link: Click Here