Film And Television Institute Of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Film And Television Institute Of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant IT Manager
- Assistant Academic Coordinator
- Assistant Film Research Officer
- Assistant Outreach Officer
- Assistant Digital Colourist
- Sound Recordist
- Medical Officer
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree, Graduate, MCA, MCM, BAMS, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 20,000/- To Rs. 1,16,398/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Online Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ftii.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the Application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.02.2022 to 26.02.2022