General Administration Department, Manipur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||General Administration Department|
|Type of Employment||Manipur Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade-III
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Sc/ST/ Candidates: Rs.300/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.manipur.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Lounge Of Manipur State Guest House, Sanjenthong, Imphal.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.05.2021 to 21.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here