Gauhati High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Judicial Service Grade-I. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Judicial Service Grade-I|
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 48 Years
- Rs. 51,000 – Rs. 60,070/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.10.2019 to 08.11.2019