Gauhati High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Exam. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Exam|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Exam
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 43 years
- Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Other Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.06.2021 to 28.06.2021