Gauhati High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Judicial Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Location||Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Judicial Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Judicial Assistant – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 47 years
- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PWD Candidates: Nill
- Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.04.2022 to 05.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|