GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant & HJPF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Project Fellow|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Filed Assistant
- Himalayan Junior Project Fellow
- The candidates must have passed the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Salary Package: Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gbpihed.gov.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to gbpihed.gov.in
- It is essential to mention the position with serial no. and the name of the project applied for in the subject line of the e-mail and also in the application form.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.08.2020 to 17.08.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here