Giridih DC and District Magistrate Office have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Chowkidar Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Giridih DC and District Magistrate Office
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 389
Job Location: Giridih – Jharkhand
Post Name: Chowkidar (Watchman)
Official Website: www.giridih.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chowkidar (Watchman) – 389
- Candidates must have passed 10th the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Women/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.giridih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.10.2023 to 16.11.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here