GMDA Assam has issued the latest notification for the recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Architect – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Architecture) – 1 Post
- The candidates must have passed BE, B.Tech, B.Arch, Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Architect Engineering/ Architectural Assistantship, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gmda.niyuktiportal.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.03.2022 to 31.03.2022