Goa Police has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Nursing Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th,Diploma, B.Pharm or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.19900 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.citizen.goapolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Police Headquarters, Panaji Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margao Police Station and Vasco Police Station.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2021 to 08.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here