Goa Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Librarian. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Planning Officer
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, PG Degree, Masters degree in science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs.39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2021 to 22.10.2021