Goa State Mental Health Authority has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Member. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Goa State Mental Health Authority|
|Type of Employment||Goa Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Non-Official Member|
- The candidates must have passed the MS / MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Chief Executive Officer GSMHA Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (IPHB) Bambolim Goa.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.11.2019 to 20.11.2019