Goa Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Agriculture Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Goa Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies ||31|
|Location||Panjim / Panaji|
|Post Name||Agriculture Officer|
|Official Website ||www.gpsc.goa.gov.in|
|Last Date ||22.11.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery – 01
- Junior Consultants – 03
- Agriculture Officer – 02
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 15
- Dy. Town Planner – 01
- Drugs Inspector – 04
- Principal – 01
- Assistant Professor in Fine Art – 04
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery – Rs 9300/-
- Junior Consultants – Rs15600 /-
- Agriculture Officer – Rs 9300/-
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Rs 9300/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 0811.2019 to 22.11.2019