Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2024. Inviting online applications from eligible aspirants for the Post of Assistant Professor. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
The complete details of the GPSC Recruitment 2024 such as the Designations and their respective Vacancy Count, Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, Application instructions, and Applying dates are all as follows.
BRIEF DETAILS OF GPSC RECRUITMENT 2024
|Gujarat Public Service Commission
|Gujarat Govt Jobs
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GPSC RECRUITMENT 2024
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of GPSC. The Job Openings and their respective educational qualifications and age limit criteria are as follows.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have completed MS/ MD/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: The maximum age for applying candidates must not exceed 43 years.
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST GPSC VACANCIES 2024
- As per the Gujarat Public Service Commission official notification’s pay scale norms, the Salary for an Assistant Professor is Rs. 68,900/-
As specified in the Gujarat Public Service Commission’s official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Based on the Candidates’ performance in the interview, Selection will be done.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR GPSC 2024 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the GPSC, Click on www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates ought to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. Once you are okay with all your information, you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, The employment board will not consider and entertain the applications received after the cutoff date and time.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 15.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 01.01.2024
GPSC OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the GPSC and the online application link of the same are below.