Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Village Panchayat Secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Village Panchayat Secretary|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Village Panchayat Secretary – 3437 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, in a relevant discipline, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS/ SEBC/ PWD: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2022 to 28.02.2022