Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Dindigul – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Research Assistant
Official Website: www.ruraluniv.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant – 01
- Candidates must have passed an M.Sc degree in Food Service Management & Dietetics or Food Science and Nutrition with 55%, M.phil/Net/Slet. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Experience in Community Nutrition and working with Tribes.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Offical Notification
- Rs. 16,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.05.2023 to 31.05.2023
- Official Notification & Application Form Link: Click Here