Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Design Assistant – 09
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – 12
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – 03
(i) Design Assistant:
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering in Computer Science & Technology, Information Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Supervisor (S-4 Grade):
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Naval Architecture, Shipbuilding, Shipwright or equivalent or B Sc. (Shipbuilding & Repair) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Supervisor (S-1 Grade):
- The candidates must have passed Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma in Security Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
(i) Supervisor (S-1 Grade):
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
(ii) Supervisor (S-4 Grade):
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
(iii) Design Assistant:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Design Assistant – Rs.7.52 Lakhs per annum
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – Rs.8.11 Lakhs per annum
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – Rs.6.58 Lakhs per annum
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical (Trade) Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.grse.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.10.2022 to 21.11.2022
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|