Goa State Biodiversity Board (GSBB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Goa State Biodiversity Board (GSBB)|
|Type of Employment||Government Jobs|
|Location||Saligao – Goa|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator (North Goa)
- Project Coordinator (South Goa)
- The candidates must have passed BBA, Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree/ MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gsbb.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents
- “The office of Member Secretary, Goa State Biodiversity Board, C/o Dept. of Science, Technology & Environment, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez- Goa”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date & Time: 03.01.2022 at 9.30 AM To 10.30 AM
- Official Notification Link: Click Here