Gujarat High Court has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Gujarat High Court
Type of Employment: Gujarat Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1778
Job Location: Gujarat
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 19.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by law in India or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs)
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Practical / Skill (Typing) Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- & Educationally Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Differently Abled Persons [PH – only Orthopaedically disabled]/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.2023 to 19.05.2023