Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the Apprenticeship Training. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training|
Details of Vacancies:
- Apprenticeship Training
- The candidates must have passed ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit
- Refer to Official Notification
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru – 560017.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.06.2021 to 28.07.2021