Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of GDMO, Physician, Pathologist Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: GDMO, Physician, Pathologist
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 10.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- GDMO – 02
- Physician – 01
- Pathologist – 01
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS with two years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma in General Medicine with five years of experience. Bachelor Degree in MBBS with Post Graduate Degree. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Pathology with five years of post experience, Bachelor Degree in the field of MBBS with Post Graduate Degree. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Senior Manager (HR)-Recruitment Section,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Ayodhya (Faizabad) Road,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.10.2023 to 10.11.2023
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here