Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Computer Professionals. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)
Type of Employment: Haryana Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 140 Posts
Job Location: Haryana
Post Name: Computer Professionals
Official Website: www.hartron.org.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.02.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Professionals (Assessors)
- The candidates must have passed B.E.(IT/Comp.Sc.) / B.Tech.(IT/Comp.Sc.) / M.Sc.(IT/Comp.Sc.) / MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 1,200/- Per Batch
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidates: Rs. 118/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hartron.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.01.2023 to 10.02.2023