High Court of Chhattisgarh (HCC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: High Court of Chhattisgarh (HCC)
Type of Employment: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 29
Job Location: Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh
Post Name: Stenographer
Official Website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 20.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Stenographer – 29
- Candidates must have passed a Degree and Must completed Shorthand & Typewriting exam. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.38,100 to Rs.1,20,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- High Court of Chhattisgarh,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Online Submission Dates: 23.05.2023 to 20.06.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here