Delhi High Court has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of 45 Higher Judicial Service. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Type of Employment||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Higher Judicial Service|
Details of Vacancies:
- Higher Judicial Service
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs.1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.02.2022 to 12.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|