High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer Grade-III, JA & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Type of Employment||Uttarpradesh Govt Jobs|
|Location||Allahabad – Uttarpradesh|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III, JA & Other|
Details of Vacancies:
- Driver – 26
- Paid Apprentices – 202
- Group D- Tube Well Operator cum Electrician, Process Server, Sweeper-cum-Farrash, Chowkidar & Peon/ Office Peon – 1699
- Junior Assistant – 819
- Stenographer Grade-III – 1186
- The candidates must have passed 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Valid driving license to drive a four wheeler for a period of not less than 3 years.
(ii) Group D- Tube Well Operator cum Electrician/ Process Server/ Sweeper-cum-Farrash/ Chowkidar & Peon/ Office Peon:
- The candidates must have passed 4th, 8th, 10th 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- One year certificate from an Industrial Training Institute.
(iii) Junior Assistant:
- Intermediate with special knowledge of Urdu and Hindi alongwith a CCC certificate issued by NIELIT.
- Arithmetic, mensuration,elementary land surveyingand Mapping.
(iv) Paid Apprentices:
- Intermediate with CCC Certificates issued by NIELIT (DOEACC Society).
(v) Stenographer Grade-III:
- For Hindi/ English Stenographer: The candidates must have passed Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
(i) Driver & Group D:
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 600/-
(ii) JA & Paid Apprentices:
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 650/-
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.10.2022 To 13.11.2022
- Official Notification Link (Driver): Click Here
- Official Notification Link (Group D): Click Here
- Official Notification Link (Group C): Click Here
- Official Notification Link (Stenographer Grade III): Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here