Hindustan Insecticides Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Officer, Law Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Law Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree/ Master’s Degree, Degree in Law or Equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Rs.16400 – Rs. 40500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hil.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.09.2021 to 24.09.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here