Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Mid-Level Health Provider. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department|
|Type of Employment||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Location||Vishakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Kadapa – Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Mid-Level Health Provider|
Details of Vacancies:
- Zone – I (Vishakhapatnam) – 974
- Zone-II (Rajahmundry) – 1446
- Zone-III (Guntur) – 967
- Zone-IV (Kadapa) – 1368
- Candidates must have passed BSc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hmfw.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.04.2022 to 16.04.2022