Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Officer, Traffic Manager, Chief Controller Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Type of Employment: Haryana Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 121
Job Location: Haryana
Post Name: Officer, Traffic Manager, Chief Controller
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch) – 03
- Deputy Suprerintendent of police – 06
- Excise & Taxation Officer – 08
- District Food & Supplies Controller – 02
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies – 01
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer – 19
- Block Developrnent & Panchayat Officer – 37
- Traffic Manager – 04
- District Food & Supplies Office – 01
- Assistant Employment Officer – 12
- A Class Naib Tehsildar – 28
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva- voce, Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- General/ BC/ESM Candidates – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST, EWS, Women Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates – Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information,
- then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2023 to 21.12.2023