Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of HCS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Type of Employment: Haryana Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 95 + 5 = 100 (Vacancy Increased)
Job Location: Haryana
Post Name: HCS
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.03.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch) Group- A
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Personality Test/ Viva- Voce
- Male Candidates of General Category Including dependent son of ex-serviceman of Haryana: Rs. 1,000/-
- Male candidates of General and all reserved Categories of other states: Rs. 1,000/-
- all Female candidates of the General Category including female dependents of ESM of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other states: Rs. 250/-
- Male and Female candidates of SC /BC-A/BC-B/ESM/EWS Categories of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2023 to 17.03.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Vacancy Increased Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here