Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Male Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, ITI, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Salary Package: Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General Male/ Female: Rs. 100/-
- Female (Haryana resident): Rs. 50/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female: Rs. 13/-
- Physically Handicapped/ ExServiceman of Haryana: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.01.2020 to 10.02.2021