Indian Air Force has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are Invited for the post of Commissioned Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- The candidates must have passed BE / B.Tech Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021