Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Chief General Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chief General Manager(CGM)
- General Manager(GM)
- The candidates must have passed MBA, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Chief General Manager(CGM) – Rs.1,01,900/-
- General Manager(GM) – Rs.72,800/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibbi.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.03.2021 to 09.04.2021
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here