Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) CRP has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Clerk – XI. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Clerk – XI|
Details of Vacancies:
- Clerk – XI
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Primary Examination (Online)
- Main Examination (Online)
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
|IBPS Previous Paper||Click Here|