Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of IBPS Exam (IBPS RRB PO and CRP Clerks). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||IBPS Exam (IBPS RRB PO and CRP Clerks)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Information Technology Officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Law Officer
- Treasury Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Agricultural Officer
- The candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant, MBA, Degree, Degree in law the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Rs. 15000 – Rs. 44000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification Link: Click Here