Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) (RRBs)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 4483 Posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 2676 Posts
- Officer Scale-II – General Banking Officer (Manager) – 765 Posts
- IT Officer Scale-II – 57 Posts
- CA Officer Scale-II – 19 Posts
- Law Officer Scale-II – 18 Posts
- Treasury Manager Scale-II – 10 Posts
- Marketing Officer Scale-II – 06 Posts
- Agriculture Officer Scale-II – 12 Posts
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – 80 Posts
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, CA, Degree in law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates: Rs. 175/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.06.2022
- Last date for receipt of application: 27.06.2022