Central Institute of Cotton Research (ICAR-CICR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional-II. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Central Institute of Cotton Research (ICAR-CICR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Young Professional-II
Official Website: www.cicr.org.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 23.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Young Professional-II – 01
- Candidates must have a passed M.Sc in Agricultural Extension / Agricultural Economics / Agri-Business Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cicr.org.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- ICAR-Central Institute of Cotton Research,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Interview: 23.05.2023 at 9a.m
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here