Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (ICAR DCFR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (ICAR DCFR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Young Professional (YP)|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dcfr.res.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Director, ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research, Bhimtal, Dist.- Nainital (Uttarakhand) 263136.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.10.2021 to 23.10.2021
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here