Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sr. Stenographer
- Jr. Stenographer
- Programme Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iccr.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.03.2020 to 08.04.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here