Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Degree/ B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 17,000 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to Official Mail Id (Refer to Official Notification).
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.06.2021 to 18.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here