Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of JPF, Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||JPF, Assistant|
|Walk-In Date||16.08.2021 to 18.08.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- JRF/ JPF
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.17,000 – Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 18.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link1: Click Here
- Notification & Application Link2: Click Here
- Notification & Application Link3: Click Here