Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Field Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant: 01
- The candidates must have passed BSc in Botany or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- Forest Research Centre for Coastal Ecosystems
(FRCCE), Via) Yoga Village, Beach Road, Andhra University Post, Visakhapatnam 530 003
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 22.12.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here