Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Walk-in Date||28.03.2022 , 05.04.2022 & 06.04.2022|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow – 09
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Field Assistant – 01
- Senior Project Fellow – 02
- Project Assistant – 02
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Degree, M.Sc., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- JPF – “Board room of FRI Main Building, P.O, New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006” (05.04.2022).
- JRF, FA, SRF & PA – “Board room of FRI Main Building, P.O, New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006” (06.04.2022)
- JPF/PA – “Institute of Wood Science and Technology, P.O. Malleswaram, Bangalore-560003” (28.03.2022)
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 28.03.2022 , 05.04.2022 & 06.04.2022
- Notification & Application Link 1: Click Here
- Notification & Application Link 2: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|